If you are interested, please contact us. We will gladly advise you and help you to contact one of our B.A.S.E.® Babywatching groups.
In the course of observing babies, your child will learn to identify playfully with the motives and emotions of others. Reflection on feelings and motives of others fosters empathy.
How can your child benefit from participation in B.A.S.E.® Babywatching?
- B.A.S.E.® helps your child regulate fear and aggressiveness.
- B.A.S.E.® fosters empathy and sensitivity, thereby preventing fear and aggressiveness.
- B.A.S.E.® will help your child get to know new ways of understanding.
- B.A.S.E.® will help your child learn how to behave more constructively with other children.
- B.A.S.E.® fosters cooperation and social behavior.